- Minced Beef/Lamb/Chicken
- Chopped Carrot
- Chopped Onion (I used yellow onion)
- Salt & Pepper
Mix everything together, shape them as you like, and refrigerate. Take them out once you want to grill them.
Burger Bun (Alex Goh)
- 400g Bread flour
- 20g sugar
- 6g salt
- 1T milk powder
- 2t instant yeast
- Mix A till well blended. Add B & knead to form a dough.
- Add C & knead to form a smooth dough.
- Let it prove for about 45 min or double in size.
- Divide the dough into 80g portions, mold into balls and put into greased pan.
- Let them prove for 15 min, then flatten slightly and continue to let them prove for 30 min.
- Brush with water and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top.
- Bake at 190C for 12-15 min.
- Slice the bun horizontally, spread top and bottom with butter/margarine.
- Place some lettuce on the bottom part of the bun, then top it with a grill burger. Arrange the cucumber, tomato, onion slices, cheddar cheese(optional) and spread some mayonnaise and chilli sauce/ketchup on top.