Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Food in Sarawak : Lalapan Muara Restoran Ayam Penyet, Miri


I always find it quite difficult to find a good place to eat in Miri Sarawak. Although there's a lot of places to eat but quite few have a taste which suit my needs. Then there was I, venturing to a new place, situated quite near to the hotel I was staying (Megahotel). From what I know the place is a branch restaurant from the main restaurant which situated further down south. There place was recommended by my client & I can tell you its worth a try.

Well, its quite simple dish of 'ayam penyet', fresh vege & sambal belacan. The place almost full house everyday & what I can tell is, it worth the wait for a seat.

Place : North Yu Seng Road

Greatthing : Simple yet delicious meal.

Setback : Belacan's smell will lingers for a while :)

How to go? Its on the stretch of Jalan North Yu Seng..


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment