Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Food in Langkawi : Kueteow Goreng (Fried Kueteow) Padang Matsirat Warung


Who says that street ’warung’ taste is not good or great. Well this confirmed when I went to Padang Matsirat or Beras Terbakar a usual shopping place for shoppers especially women. While my wife went shopping I had to entertain my two little hyper kids (maybe because they have a pleasant evening prior to that).

Well Ammar is very selective with regards to the food he takes. Just to kill the time I just bring a long the kids to this small warung near the parking lot. As usual I ordered ‘teh tarik’, milo ais for the kids & a plate of koteow goreng. Surprisingly Ammar ask for it & cant stop eating it even though it's quite spicy. One thing for sure he’s quite fond to some spice on the food.

We’ll at least I’m not worried about dinner for him that night.

Place : Parking lot in Padang Matsirat near Beras Terbakar

by anaklangkawi

Where is it? The warung situated near the parking space of Beras Terbakar.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment