Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Birthday dinner..

That evening (July, 13th) , my husband came home brought a few things in his hands.. These pics are those things...












A dozen of Big Apple's Doughnuts (my fav), a small bucket of strawberry flavour Haagen Daz's ice cream (wrong flavour though) and a slice of strawberry cake. Thank you my husband for the yummy foods.. Told ya that i love to eat..

That night, my husband took us to Johnny's (steamboat) at Summit USJ, my favourite again.. Lovely dinner. On the way to the restaurant, i stopped at the soya shop, to get the taufufa and soya bean drink.. hmmm.. delicious...


















With all the foods... i had a blast bday this yr...
I couldn't ask for more... TQ..
** i wonder if i can ask a threadmill for my bday nx yr...



No comments:

Post a Comment