Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Food in Kuala Lumpur: Dinner Up in the Sky ~ Restoran Berputar Menara KL

My company situated very near to the KL Tower. Even though I see the tower everyday honestly I don’t have the urge & temptation to go up the tower. Probably due to I’m not a fan of heights.

On several occasion I’ve missed out family dinner held on the Tower Restaurant. But then I was lucky when my boss decided to held a dinner in conjunction of a training done in our office. Since it was the 1st time the trainer come to Malaysia so it was a good moved by having the dinner at the prestiged tower.

So we went there by driving & actually there’s some parking space right below the tower. Please do drive up because if you think you want walk from the main road I will take you about 15-20min walk (I think).

Anyway, at the Tower Restaurant there are two choices of meal which were buffet & ala carte. To cut the hassle of ordering stuff we decided to go for the buffet. The best thing about the restaurant was the surrounding ambient & view from the above was magnificent. You can see clearly Kuala Lumpur from above.

The buffet choice variety was not as much as nearby hotels. It’s divided between western food & local food. Starters were quite ok & dessert station was marvelous.

One thing for sure the area where people seated (restaurant table) was moving . You won'tt feel it but it does moves around. So after a couple of minute you’ll have a different view of Kuala Lumpur. Fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment